Promote members businesses to the wider community and our visitors through the following publications:
- Production of an ABYMA Directory which provides a list of all members plus gives additional opportunity to advertise good and services.
- Inclusion in the ABYMA Industry Showcase as an exhibitor
- ABYMA promotional flyer published yearly promoting the island and encouraging visitation to www.abyma.ag where further information on all members can be found.
- All members may have promotional material distributed at the Genoa Yacht Show, Monaco Yacht Show, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show and the Antigua Charter Yacht Meeting.
- Promotion of the ABYMA in the Superyacht Guide, the Antigua Marine Guide and on Antiguanice.com
- Listing on www.abma.ag website.
- 15% discount on advertising within the ABYMA Directory – over 5000 published yearly and distributed to key marine industry and general business professional both within Antigua, the Caribbean and worldwide.
ABYMA Office and Communication
- Members marketing and promotional material is displayed in the ABYMA office located in English Harbour, which is open daily from Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- The office is accessible to yacht captains and crew, and members of both the local and tourist public.
- Regular updates on relevant issues within the industry and wider community are regularly communicated via e-mail and through the web site as well as on Facebook.
- Inclusion in the business directory with full search functionality by type of service or industry.
- Opportunity to list offers and promotions to other members.
Involvement in ABYMA Organisation and Policy
- All members are invited to get involved in the numerous committees and working parties some of which are regular groups, others for specific events in order to help shape the future of the marine and related industries in Antigua.
To apply for membership please click here. The annual cost is a very reasonable EC$660.